SharePoint 2010 provides the business collaboration platform for developers to rapidly build solutions using familiar tools while leveraging a rich set of out of the box features. Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 make developers more productive and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server delivers support for application lifecycle management. Developers can integrate Line of Business data in SharePoint 2010 with read/write capability delivered by Business Connectivity Services. Sandboxed Solutions can be deployed to a shared hosting environment to limit the impact of unpredictable code to the other applications in use.
We can admit that SharePoint 2007 was a starting attempt at enabling building of enterprise collaboration but was not the best of its kind. In spite of that, many businesses were first to move into SharePoint 2007 to build portals which extracted as much value as SharePoint 2007 could offer. World moved on since that day and today when Microsoft released it SharePoint 2010, it created news. Not because it is just another attempt of Microsoft at building an enterprise level portal creation software, but because this version of SharePoint actually has it in itself to redefine the way online collaboration and organization works.
Previously, the world and more specifically the cream of the company wanted to have a portal of the company be it for any reason. Hundreds of millions of dollars were pumped into building portals. SharePoint 2007 was an effective tool those days. Most of these web portals, enterprise portals were loved then they were born, but gradually lacked luster and more often than not went on to become feebly used and not used at all by employees. Companies and organizations then realized the ROI on portals had just been insignificant. It was then that the need of a collaborative platform in an enterprise was felt. And SharePoint 2010 is just the exact answer which Microsoft gave for filling in this need.
Comprising of Lego blocks, SharePoint 2010 is an incredible fun box which has native support for rating online artifacts, “Facebook Sytle” webparts and many more of these. This is a big pluggable enterprise level integration platform which integrates extremely well in the tools used daily for work: Outlook desktop email client, Office Live Communication, Exchange email server, Office suite.
- MOSS Installation, Setup and Configuration
- MOSS Platform integration with Windows and AD
- MOSS Solution Integration
* Business Intelligence Solutions
* Business Scorecards and KPI’s
* Business Applications like MS-CRM, MS-AX & SAP
- MOSS Maintenance and Support
- Upgrades / Migrations to MOSS 2007 & MOSS2010
- Multilingual Enterprise Content Management
- Collaboration Solutions with rich web platform
- Self Service and Social Applications
- Business Intelligence dashboard solutions
- Professional Service Automation
- Project Management Solutions
- Sales Portals & Vendor Portal Extranets
- Salesforce automation
- Online configuration solutions
- Contract management
- Legal document management solutions
- Remote printing integration & management solutions (Cloud Printing)
For More information please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org